Trednix understands that the world of technology keeps changing. Therefore, we are committed to ensuring that we embrace modern methods of communication and sharing information. However, we also understand that some modern methods of communication require regulation so that they can be more effective.
We will be working hard to ensure that we align our actions with that purpose. These Community Guidelines should not only help you understand how to act within the community but also help you understand what to expect from others on Trednix.
Trednix is a community for everyone and we strongly value all our community members. We are committed to ensuring everyone associated with what we do is happy and finds value in our community. Our mission is to be the leading transport company globally. Our key values are honesty, fairness and transparency. We believe that our users can uphold these values.
The goals of this community are to assist everyone in their personal and professional pursuits, to help maintain friendships and connections, to build strong and mutually beneficial ties between all users, to promote goodwill in the community and to stimulate interest and enhance involvement with our institution through increased opportunities for engagement.
In order to meet the goals of this community, it’s important for users to feel like they are in a safe place that is populated by people with shared interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
We want everyone to be part of our community and have their voice heard.
We encourage your feedback and aim to respond to your comments as soon as possible. While we do moderate this community, we welcome open discussion.
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
- Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
- Employees participating in the discussion in our community are reminded of the staff social media guidelines
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other users on Trednix
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
Please do not:
- Make personal attacks on other community members
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members
- Linking policies: the ability (or lack thereof) of promoting products/services without disclosing the relationship with the brand
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it means revoking certain privileges or terminating accounts entirely. We request that all community members report behavior that violates our guidelines.
Please note that breach of these guidelines may result in:
- Account restriction: Your account will be restricted for performing certain activities for a given time frame
- Account suspension: Your account will be suspended for a given time frame which means you won’t be able to login to your account until the suspension is resolved
- Permanent Suspension: You will not be able to regain your account.
By engaging with, creating an account or posts on this Trednix, you are considered to be in agreement with the community guidelines noted above.
Thank you for being a part of our online community! If you have any other questions or feedback when participating in our channels, please don’t hesitate to contact us via https://trednix.com/contact-us.
You can also contact our support team via email@example.com We look forward to interacting with you!